GATR 1.2 Meter High-bandwidth, Backpackable Antenna
GATR's 1.2 meter Antenna System is a unique ultra-portable design that can provide high-bandwidth communications for transmission of secure and non-secure data, voice, and video, all in a compact package. The design integrates a patented inflatable radome with a precision antenna, allowing all components to fit in a backpack weighing less than 50 lbs (23 kg).
- Ku-band (speeds from 2 to 10 Mbps depending on amplifier options)
- The only 1.2 meter satellite terminal that fits in a 75L backpack
- Antenna and radome weighs 7 lbs (3 kg) and compresses to .75 cu ft (1.23 cu m.)
- Backpackable design enables low-profile transport
- The lightest, most compact 1.2 meter terminal ever created
- More stable in winds than conventional rigid dishes
The smaller size of the GATR 1.2 meter antenna systems allows it to be transported to virtually anywhere, simplifying transportation. The system can be set up and on satellite within 15 minutes (one person) making it ideal for first-in deployments. The 1.2 meter system is available for Ku- and X-bands.
For questions or to schedule a demonstration, Click Here to Contact Us.